Maps and Locators to Help You Find Food Assistance
- The Supplimental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retail Locator from the USDA Food and Nutrition Services will help you find food stores that accept SNAP Benefits and EBT cards.
- Food Bank Locator from Feeding America
- The Summer Meals Program Finder from the USDA's Food and Nutrition Services
Food Assistance at Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture
- Local Food or the Community Supported Agriculture Directory from the US Department of Agriculture
- Community Food Works launched an interactive map helps veterans on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) find affordable farmers markets.
- Farmers Market Locator from the USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service
- Food pantries can register on Ample Harvest so that gardeners and food growers can provide them crops and fresh produce.