Have your kids watch, dance, and rap to videos that draw them into a healthy lifestyle.
- Dance with 'Jump with Jill' with dancealong videos about healthy eating and much more:
Video still of Partnership for Healthier America's
YouTube rap video called "Drink Wa-taah"
- Kids and the Partnership for Healthier America break it down in the “Drink Wa-taah” rap.
- Hip Hop Public Health gets kids singing with their favorite stars to spread the word about being healthy!
- The Learning Games Lab created the “Don’t Be Gross” website focusing on food safety through short, entertaining, sharable animations.
- Browse sesame Street’s “Family Food" game and videos. Try their “Eat Together” video playlist.
- Watch videos for kids about eating right from MyPlate
- Chef Solus' Youtube page list cartoons about getting active, ways to encourage kids to choose healthy food more often, and how-to-cook kid-friendly foods