This five-star snack can be mixed in a jiffy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Recipe Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cup bran cereal (“Chex” type)*
- 1 1/2 cup cereal (“O” type)*
- 1/4 cup quartered grapes
- 1/8 cup ground peanuts, nuts or seeds**
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Mix cereals together in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Eat it dry or with milk.
1/4 of recipe provides:
210 Calories, 9 g. Fats. 4 g. Saturated Fats, 150 mg. Sodium, 32 g. Carbohydrates, 4 g. Fiber, 5 g. Protein
- Note: Nutrient Analysis includes dry cereal ingredients
This recipe contains wheat, tree nuts and peanuts.
*If you are allergic to wheat or gluten in the cereal; try rice chex, puffed rice cereal or other gluten-free options.
**If you are allergic to tree nuts and peanuts, choose allergy-friendly pumpkin and sunflower seeds.