Maps and Locators to Help You Find Food Assistance
- The Supplimental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retail Locator from the USDA Food and Nutrition Services will help you find food stores that accept SNAP Benefits and EBT cards.
- Food Bank Locator from Feeding America
- The Summer Meals Program Finder from the USDA's Food and Nutrition Services
- National searches for food pantries, subsidized groceries, and other hunger assistance on foodpantries.org
Food Assistance at Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture
- Local Food or the Community Supported Agriculture Directory from the US Department of Agriculture
- Community Food Works launched an interactive map helps veterans on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) find affordable farmers markets.
- Farmers Market Locator from the USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service
- Food pantries can register on Ample Harvest so that gardeners and food growers can provide them crops and fresh produce.
Food Assistance for Seniors
- A guide with food and nutrition resources for hungry seniors by TZ Insurance Solutions LLC