From healthy recipes, to budget-friendly shopping, even ideas about how to make fast food healthier, watch these videos!
- Lights, camera, action! Let’s move Pittsburgh partnered with Wilkinsburg High School students and the Youth Media Advocacy Project to make a healthy cooking show. Check it out!
- Registered dietitians share recipes and health tips on these Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics videos.
- ChoosehealthLA shares ways to reduce sugar, salt and eat smaller portions at restaurants.
- ChopChop Magazine asks kid to teach kids about cooking skills in the kitchen!
Logo from the MyPlate MyWins campaign with real
families and healthy eating tips.
- MyPlate MyWins shares videos and tips of real families working together to eat healthfully.
- MyPlate videos give healthy eats and explore neighborhoods on the move.
- MyPlate’s Fruit and Vegetable videos show ways people fit in healthy foods!
- Eat Smart, Move More NC made a video series that helps you pick the healthiest options in the grocery store, Aisle-by-Aisle!
- Kids Eat Right’s YouTube streams registered dietitians nutritionists talk about delicious recipes.
- Sharing anything from kids rapping about drinking water to ways fresh fruits and vegetables move across the nation, The Partnership for a Healthier America’s Youtube stream talks about all kinds of healthy initiatives!
Video still of a 1 minute video about canned fruit and vegetable
recipes, developed by Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- Find out how to use fresh, canned, dried, frozen fruits and vegetables from Fruits and Vegetables, More Matters YouTube stream.
- Penn State Extension Nutrition Links brings storing, prepping, cooking and clean eating tips in videos for hard-to-use Pennsylvania produce!
- Share Our Strength provides videos about shopping on a budget.
- The “How To” Channel from Iowa State University Extension walks through easy recipes and kitchen basics.
- Foodsafety.gov brings us food safety information over videos, podcasts, and E-cards.
Video still of "Whole Grains," one of US Department of Agriculture's
core nutrition messages found on YouTube.
- The US Department of Agriculture shares whole grain foods and recipes:
*Picture from USDA Food and Nutrition Service
"How to feed your family and children" YouTube Video.
- The US Department of Agriculture’s Core Nutrition Message videos clue in on these topics:
- Sesame Street spreads the word about the challenges of hunger! Listen to their video called, “Hope Against Hunger.”