No Time to Cook? Save Money by Prepping and Freezing!
Freezing food when you have time cuts the stress of making dinner. Buy ripe fruits on sale, prep a meal when you have time, get day-old baked goods for less; then pop these in the freezer to keep for a busy day! See what foods you can freeze below!
- Freezer bag or air tight containers
- Dishes and utensils
- Cookie sheet or a flat container
Click the items below for the best ways to freeze them.
Click the items below to find out the best ways to freeze them.
The items below are all safe to freeze. Find out the best ways to freeze them by clicking on them.
- Look here for the length of time certain items can be kept in the fridge or freezer.
- The US Department of Agriculture created a downloadable app for more storage tips here.
- For more information about food safety while freezing, click here.
- For more information about storing leftovers in the fridge or freezer, look towards Refrigerator/Freezer Storage Times from foodsafety.gov.